Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Book of Mysteries ~ Jonathan Cohn



On January 1, 2017, I started reading Jonathan Cohn’s The Book of Mysteries and I finished this daily devotion on December 31, 2017.  I was thoroughly blessed by the daily reading as Jonathan helped me to understand many mysteries of the Bible from the Hebrew perspective.  The book helped me to get a better understanding of our Heavenly Father and helped me to grow closer to Him.

In 2018 I committed to reading Derek Prince’s daily devotion Declaring God’s Word.  I have never liked daily devotionals before, but now I am hooked.  Derek explains the scriptures in such a way that even children can understand.

I was also doing a self-study Bible course by Derek Prince.  As you know if have been studying the Bible almost every day since I was 21 years old and I thought I knew a thing or two, but I have discovered that I have only scratched the surface.

I am so excited about my studies this year as it is helping me prepare to face whatever come may this year.  Please don’t get the idea that I think I am some super-Christian as I am sometimes weak and still have my struggles with the flesh.  I’m not perfect, as you may well know, but as long as I stay focused on the WORD I am strong in Him.

This is very important - I know you and your families are very busy and have little extra time, but I pray that you will find the time to get to know the Lord more now than ever before.  

Daily Bible reading and prayer for your needs (based on The Lord’s Prayer) and for this needs of others are very important for us to overcome in these days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...