Monday, April 25, 2022

Secret of the Hebrew letter Ayin - Ayin the 16th Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet - The Living Word - thelivingword.org.au


CLICK HERE to view the video or click on the image above.

Secret of the Hebrew letter Ayin

Secret of the Hebrew letter ע (Ayin) reveals the Messiah. Evidence of design in the original Hebrew text of the Bible.

Download accompanying notes:

1 comment:

  1. Ayin is the 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and I find it a very interesting study. Ayin means eye, or fountain – a spring of water - The Pictogram: Eyes
    First occurrence of ע in the Bible is in the word על in Gen 1:2 meaning "over" "... the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters." And, is also a word for The Most High (who is over us).

    ReplyDelete

Do We Really Mean It When We Pray, “Your Kingdom Come”?

  Do We Really Mean It When We Pray, “Your Kingdom Come”? Why I Pray Daily for God's Kingdom to Come Almost every morning, I pray the pr...