Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Do Not Worry, Everything Will Be All Right

Image provided by YouVersion App

Do Not Worry, Everything Will Be All Right

The following is a study based on the words that were spoken to me when I was 21 years old. I’m not sure if it was a dream or a vision and I am not 100% sure if the person that spoke to me was Jesus or an Angel, but I felt it was Jesus Himself speaking to me. I could see Him standing by my bed as He spoke to me, but I could not see His face. He said to me, “Do not worry, everything will be all right!”

The word for “Worry” means to be afraid, fearful, anxious, and to be troubled with cares. I have noticed that whenever I am under the stress of these conditions I cannot think clearly.

For all these years I had not understood why He appeared to me with that message, but now I am beginning to understand that He is preparing me for a future event that will happen during these last days.

Perhaps this message from the Lord was to prepare me for what happened to me in December 2017.  I cannot give you the details at this time except that the Lord protected me from the adversary.

If you would like to read more as to what the scriptures have to say about why we should not worry, be afraid, be in fear, or be anxious about anything I would like to send you a 9-page scripture study that will help you be prepared for what is to come in these last days and to be an overcomer.  Please make your request using the "CONTACT FORM".  I will send you a pdf copy via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...