Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Does It Mean To Keep Jesus' Commandments?
What Does It Mean to Keep Jesus’ Commandments? Guarding His Words by Treasuring and Obeying Them “If you love Me, keep My commandments.” —Jo...
-
Subtitle: The Moral Unraveling of America: When Politicians Abandon God and Truth Kicking God Out: Prayer, Schools, and a Misused Phrase ...
-
The Great Deception: Are We Living in the Days of Noah? Jesus warned that the conditions of the world just before His return would resemb...
-
The Warnings of Jesus: Are We Prepared for Eternity? 1. Repent, because God’s Kingdom is near Jesus began His public ministry with a warni...

Preparing For Eternity is a new book I've just started working on. I used to be what is called a "Prepper", but today I am no longer considered a "Prepper", but I am Prepared for the Kingdom of Heaven. I am building my treasure in Heaven and I hope to take people (treasure) with me.
ReplyDelete