How to share the gospel in three minutes! I grew up in the church and constantly hearing the gospel, but there still came a point when I realized I wasn't confident in my ability to clearly articulate the gospel message - until a heard a helpful framework for sharing the gospel that changed that. In this video, I'm sharing with you a simple way to share the gospel clearly and concisely using the Romans Road To Salvation. I pray it helps you to feel equipped in sharing the good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are You Ready for the Bridegroom?
Are You Ready for the Bridegroom? Watching, Serving, and Sharing Christ Until He Comes. Jesus said in Matthew, chapter twenty-five, verse ...
-
Subtitle: The Moral Unraveling of America: When Politicians Abandon God and Truth Kicking God Out: Prayer, Schools, and a Misused Phrase ...
-
The Great Deception: Are We Living in the Days of Noah? Jesus warned that the conditions of the world just before His return would resemb...
-
The Warnings of Jesus: Are We Prepared for Eternity? 1. Repent, because God’s Kingdom is near Jesus began His public ministry with a warni...
No comments:
Post a Comment