Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

How To Share the Gospel (In 3 Minutes!) | Romans Road To Salvation

Autoskip for Youtube™ Ads

How to share the gospel in three minutes! I grew up in the church and constantly hearing the gospel, but there still came a point when I realized I wasn't confident in my ability to clearly articulate the gospel message - until a heard a helpful framework for sharing the gospel that changed that. In this video, I'm sharing with you a simple way to share the gospel clearly and concisely using the Romans Road To Salvation. I pray it helps you to feel equipped in sharing the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Corthians 13 ~ The Love Chapter #love #lovechapter #1corinthians13

Discover the Profound Wisdom of Love in 1 Corinthians 13: A Life-changing Perspective Unveiling the Essence of Love According to 1 Cori...