Pages

Friday, May 26, 2023

The Kingdom of God Part 1 of 4 ~ The Kingdom of Heaven

The Kingdom of God.

Part 1 of 4 from the Book of Matthew.

Jesus spoke about the Kingdom of God 32 times in the four Gospels.

And, the Kingdom of God is mentioned 15 times from the Book of Acts through the Book of Revelation.

Jesus also spoke on the Kingdom of Heaven 32 times in just the Book of Matthew alone.

The Kingdom of Heaven is also mentioned again 2 times in the Book of Revelation.

Today we are studying the Kingdom of God from the Book of Matthew.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you."

"And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

"Which of the two did the will of his father?”

They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them,

“Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.

“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Now, I normally do not like taking Scripture out of context, but I find that by studying keywords and keyword phrases I enjoy a whole new perspective of what is being said.

To me, it is almost as if there are hidden teachings for the followers of Christ to glean from His Word.

Let me know in the comments if you find this to be true for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...