Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

How Do I know What the Will of God Is For Me ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


How Do I Know What the Will of God Is For Me?

The keyword phrase, "Will of God", is mentioned 495 times in the New King James Bible.

This keyword phrase is mentioned 384 times in the Old Testament, and 111 times in the New Testament.

Whenever I read the Bible, keywords, and keyword phrases, seem to jump off the page to me.

The keyword phrase "will of God" serves as a reminder of how we should live our lives with faith in God's power and wisdom.

My favorite "God's Will" scripture, which I recite to myself almost every day, is found in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

I believe this is how we worship our Heavenly Father in spirit and in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...