Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

This message today is what I call the "Be-Attitude". This Post Goes Along With The Previous Post



This message today is what I call the "Be-Attitude". James says that it is not enough to just hear a preacher preach the word. It is also not enough for us to just read the word. 

The key is an attitude of "Being" a doer of what the word says. Jesus touched on this in the "Beatitudes" and then He really drove the point home in Matthew 7:23- 25

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Build on the Rock

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock."


Notice He connects hearing and doing together. You can believe something but yet not do or practice what you believe. I think this is what Jesus meant by His term Luke Warm found in the Book of Revelation. 

I watched a short video this morning on "The Meaning of Lukewarm" by Donna Howell. I pray that you are a wise person and have built your house on the "Rock".

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...