Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

I don't know about you, but I feel I must confess my sin of being overly critical.


I don't know about you, 
but I must confess my sin of being overly critical.

I don't know about you, but I must confess my sin of being overly critical. That's not the Jesus kind of love, is it? Have you heard the saying that "confession is good for the soul"? James says, "Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16

Notice the keywords "confess," "trespasses" (I think possibly trespasses here is speaking of a critical spirit), "pray for one another," and "that you may be healed." I believe there is healing that comes from confessing to one another and praying for one another according to this scripture. I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...