Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Hovie Lister - Lord, I'm Coming Home [Live]

 


Hovie Lister - Lord, I'm Coming Home [Live]

I love to hear the songs of old, sung by old-time gospel singers, especially about going home to be with the LORD. Most of the old-time gospel singers we've enjoyed for years, in the Bill and Gloria Gaither videos, have gone home to be with the LORD, just as the songs they sang for us.

I'll be 74 years young in November, and I often think about going home to be with my LORD. I'm not a very good singer, but I pray that the LORD will allow me to stand beside and sing with all those old-time gospel singers in heaven.

I hope you also are looking forward to your graduation day, a day when you graduate from the school of trials and tribulation on this earth. On that day, we will enter the gates of Heaven and be with the LORD for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...