Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Jesus teaches the End Times Prayer, which I call, "The Prepper's Prayer"

Jesus teaches the End Times Prayer, which I call, "The Prepper's Prayer".

Luke 21:35-36. New King James Version.

For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Every morning, as I'm walking my dog, I talk to the Lord because He is always with me.

One thing I try to always include in my prayers goes like this;

"Lord, Your Word tells me to pray always that I may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before You, the Son of Man "

The way I understand your instructions, regarding this prayer, is that I should pray this prayer often or always that I am counted worthy to escape the tribulation that will soon come to pass on this earth.

And, I assume that the escape mentioned in this prayer means also to be worthy to be taken up in the clouds to meet you in the air what we call the rapture.

Those that are not counted worthy to escape will be left behind to suffer all these things that shall come to pass, and are not worthy to stand before you.

Lord, thank You for Your Word, and Your teachings that prepare us to be worthy to stand before You. And, also Lord I pray for those who watch this video will be inspired to search their heart to make sure they have surrendered their will to Yours so that they too are counted worthy.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...