Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2022

It We Never Meet Again

As I was doing my daily walk and praying as I walk this morning, I remembered a song I had heard earlier today, and it was heavily on my mind - "If we never meet again" is one of my favorite songs. Each year as I get older I realize just how short our time here on. So many of the singers in this video have already gone home to be with Jesus. Life is short, so I believe we should cherish every moment we have with our family and friends.

Here is some other version of this song you may also enjoy on YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...