Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2024

I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March (With Lyrics)


Click on the image above or the link below to watch the video.

I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March (With Lyrics)
The Follow of Christ Theme Song

I know you may think I'm crazy, but whenever I hear this song I think of how I, as a Christian, am a follower of Christ just like the 12 Disciples were.  They followed Jesus even to their death.

Check out the lyrics below: Do you think of Jesus and His followers when you hear this song?

I Love Him, I love Him, I love Him
And where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow

I will follow HimFollow Him wherever He may goThere isn't an ocean too deepA mountain so high it can keep me away

I must follow Him (follow Him)Ever since He touched my hand I knewThat near Him I always must beAnd nothing can keep Him from meHe is my destiny (destiny)

I love Him, I love Him, I love HimAnd where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followHe'll always be my true love, my true love, my true loveFrom now until forever, forever, forever

I will follow Him (follow him)Follow Him wherever he may goThere isn't an ocean too deepA mountain so high it can keep, keep me awayAway from my love (I love Him, I love Him, I love Him)

I love Him, I love Him, I love HimAnd where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followHe'll always be my true love, my true love, my true loveFrom now until forever, forever, forever

I will follow Him (follow Him)Follow Him wherever he may goThere isn't an ocean too deepA mountain so high it can keep, keep me awayAway from my love

And where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followI know I'll always love Him, I love Him, I love HimAnd where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll followI know I'll always love Him, I love Him, I love HimAnd where He goes I'll follow


This is the ultimate worship song for the followers of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Driftwood - A Hidden Treasure of Faith and Adventure (Classic Western Drama)

Driftwood - A Hidden Treasure of Faith and Adventure (Classic Western Drama) In Driftwood - A Hidden Treasure of Faith and Adventure , this ...