Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2022

A Prayer For Strength



My Lord God, My Heavenly Father (published initially on March 15, 2018)

by Chet and Gale Nowlen

Father, I praise You and worship You because I am so loved by You. You have called me and have chosen me before I was even born. Thank You Father for sending Your Son Jesus to earth as a man so that He could suffer and die as a lamb, a living sacrifice, to die in my place. Father thank You that all my sins are forgiven and are hidden under the blood of Jesus on the Holy Mercy Seat.

Father, I thank you that you do not see my weakness or my faults when you look at me. Thank you Father that when You look at me You see Jesus. Thank You Father that Jesus has made me righteous in your sight, not because of anything I could have said or done (works). I am only righteous because Jesus took my sin on Himself so that He would wrap me in His righteousness.

Father, I thank you that Jesus did not stay in the grave. Father, I thank you that the Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead and He lives forever more seated at your right hand. Father, I thank you that He has prepared a place for me in Heaven and I look forward to the day when I am there with You Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Lord, You are so awesome because You have anointed, appointed, equipped, and enabled me to accomplish Your purposes here on this earth by the power of the Holy Spirit that works mightily within me!

Thank You Father that no weapon formed against me will prosper and none of Satan’s schemes against me will succeed. O Lord I trust in You to break every chain of sickness, bitterness, unforgiveness, strife, resentment, envy, anxiety, fear, worry, doubt, unbelief, and jealousy that the enemy has set before me as snares in an attempt to draw me away from You.

Lord, I testify that I live, breathe, and serve powerfully under the shelter of You my Most High God. Father grant me strength for each today, Lord, wherever I go that I may serve and please you. Send me to those that you have called me to minister to. Father, I pray for Your protection in my life so that no danger can derail my day. Father, I pray that You will give me strength and the power to complete every task You have called me to do for Your purpose and Your glory...

Abba, Father I pray that I will not let the burdens or cares of this earthly life overcome me. Lord I have courage in these spiritual battles only because of my faith in You and who You are. Father I know I can always trust You because You are always with me no matter how my circumstances may look.

Heavenly Father let no grief overwhelm me and give me strength from Your Word and Your strong hand that is on my life. Father, I love You and fear You O Lord. My hearts desire to serve and please You because it breaks my heart to remember those times when I have disappointed You because of disobedience. Father thank You are patient, loving, long-suffering, and just. Amen

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.-Isaiah 40:28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen#rapture #fullnessofthegentiles

How To Know When The Rapture of The Church Will Happen Here's an insightful explanation of the "fullness of the Gentiles&quo...